Hi all

Well I've very classic question but google/mail-archive don't give me a
answer.

I want to configure a FreeBSD box without sendmail-daemon but I want all
all mail sent to my smtp-server.

For that I put

sendmail_enable="NO"
sendmail_submit_enable="NO"
sendmail_outbound_enable="NO"
sendmail_msp_queue_enable="YES"

I'm change in my

        /etc/mail/freebsd.submit.mc

the ligne

        FEATURE(`msp', `[the_adresse_of_my_smtp_server]')dnl

use make;make install to build the good sendmail.cf

But I think that's not a good solution. Because :

        1/ It's work only for root (I'v got a message about permission when
        I try to send a email when I'm not root)

        2/ My smtp-server try to re-send to me the email to root (example
        for cron message etc. is send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

I forget to tell I'm not controling the smtp-server.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
Observatoire de Paris Meudon