I have a program that I wrote that uses a multitude of modules but the main ones are MySQLdb and PyGTK. I hadn't used the program in awhile but the last time I used it it was very responsive. Now, after a few upgrades from 6.0 to 6.2 and plenty of port upgrades including moving to X 7.2 I have noticed that it is very slow. It actually hangs for up to 10 seconds when switching from record to record of a list.

The list displays within some text boxes and the buttons move from record to record. Nothing too strange but I was wondering if any of the upgrades have slowed down PyGTK programs like this.

-Tom