Norberto Meijome wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 17:10:46 +1000
Ivan Carey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am unable to mount a DVD-R disk, I get this error mount_cd9660: /dev/acd0: input/output error.

Ivan,
does it happen with this one particular disc, or with several (of different batches, burnt in different machines) ?

_________________________
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know."
  Abraham Lincoln

Warned.

.

It happens with all blank  dvd -r

It also happened when writing to cd-r in k3b . The disk was written to but when the verification ot the files written th error occured. The files were written ok.

a dvd and cd that has been burnt mounts ok

Do you think the problem could be with k3b?

Ivan