> 2007/6/8, Beech Rintoul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > On Friday 08 June 2007, Agus said:
> > > Hi all,
> > > I am trying to install /usr/ports/net/rsync and i am getting
> > > MD5 checksum mismatch for rsync-2.6.6.tar.gz
> > >
> > > then it says if u are sure u want to override this check, type
> > > make NO_CHECKSUM=yes....
> > >
> > > What does it mean that the MD5 and sha256 checksums are wrong?
> > >
> > > How can i solve it??
> >
> > Try "make distclean" then "make install clean".
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Beech

>On Friday 08 June 2007, Agus said:
> I see that in samba.org the version is 2.6.9...so my bsd tries to
> download it from another place....
> is there a way to make install version 2.6.9 instead of the default
> that is trying??

2.6.9 is the current version. You need to update your ports tree.
See the handbook for details.

Beech
Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html