On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 04:39:09 -0700
"DeadMan Xia ...." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everybody!!!!!
>
> hope all doing fine ,,,,
> well i have configured my Email Server on FreeBSD 6.2 with Qmail, i
> have send email to yahoo, hotmail & gmail. On gmail & hotmail, its
> works quick, bt at yahoo ,,, its delaying nd mail recieved at yahoo
> with huge delays. wen i send email to yahoo, it gives following
> defferal error,
>
> @40000000466e85af2e894abc delivery 12: deferral:
> Connected_to_216.39.53.1_but_greeting_failed./Remote_host_said:_421_Message_from_(
> 58.65.151.33
> )_temporarily_deferred_-_4.16.50._Please_refer_to_http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/defer/defer-
> 06.html/
> @40000000466e85af2e8bb3ec status: local 0/10 remote 1/255
> @40000000466e85b000c37904 delivery 13: deferral:
> Connected_to_66.196.97.250_but_greeting_failed./Remote_host_said:_421_Message_from_(
> 58.65.151.33
> )_temporarily_deferred_-_4.16.50._Please_refer_to_http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/defer/defer-
> 06.html/
> @40000000466e85b000c57ca4 status: local 0/10 remote 0/255
>
> Kindly Help me out in fixing such probelm ,,,,,

The error message mentions a url. Perhaps you can find more information
there.
Perhaps this is interesting to you:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/abuse/abuse-60.html

Jona

--
"I am chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and scientists
build rhythms. I am the spirit with which your children and clowns