On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:12:44 -0400
"Tsu-Fan Cheng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   (hope this is in right forum) I want to buy a laptop, but dont know if
> fbsd support video output so i can use to do presentation. Thank you!!

you should ask in [EMAIL PROTECTED] - check the archives first, there usually
is quite a bit of discussion wrt which brand/model to get.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that
every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
   Oscar Wilde

Warned.