Dear Sir,
we going to design new concept in my company which built on the redundant
solutions for this we've two WAN connections from two different providers so
the question here is :
How can I configure  My FreeBSD server to accept and play with two different
Routers (FreeBSD Server ->Router1 = 172.16.1.254  & Router2 = 172.16.1.74 )

every Branch Has a router which call the main routers in the HQ (BSD Server) .
when I assigned the default single Gateway on the NIC the half of the branches
connected so the second part doesn't connect.
we tried to put another gateway IP address but the server hangs (delaying)
what is the problem? what is the optimum solution ? and How by steps please.

Thanks