Hi all,
Trying to use rsync to update my home page in my freebsd, i am not able to
keep the owner,group and perms of the files...
I do all the updates in my ubntu. when everything is ready I run from my
ubuntu:
rsync -uav --delete --rsh=ssh /home/user/web/ [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/root/web/

I tried also with -pog and same results...

Files are updated but the perms and owner and group changes to the ones in
my ubuntu....

I want to keep the bsd existing perms and users...How can i do that??

thanksss guys,

Salutes,