On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:04:03 -0500
Jack Barnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on the command line doing `php index.php` works.
> But if I use it though a web browser it just displays the php code.

enable mod_status and/or mod_info in Apache and double check that the php
module is loaded, and what its name is. I recall there beeing a version where
it wasn't mod_php4, so the IfModule directives wouldn't match and not load the
right configuration.

once you have the correct module name, change the ifModule lines accordingly
and reload apache.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Without vision you may find that you make your way through life by bumping into
things.

Warned.