To create a somewhat redundant network connection, my friend has
connected to business level ADSL connections at his home (32 IPs each).
So, he has two routers, on two different networks (ATT/UUNET) and what
he's doing is multi-homing his NIC cards and via some interesting DNS
set-up, theoretically, there is some network redundancy or failover or
something.

Anyway, here's the question... how would I set-up two 'defaultrouter'
IPs in my rc.conf? Is that were I would do such a thing? I'd like to
have the same scenario that he's building with a multi-homed NIC and two
IPs per VirtualHost directive. I guess there are actually many steps to
accomplish this (as I now start to think about it) but I'm wondering how
to set-up the networking piece first.

Many thanks in advance,

phillip.