On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:18:29 +0200
Alberto Rizzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Norberto Meijome ha scritto:
> > On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:44:12 +0200
> > Alberto Rizzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> I have a motherboard with a via PT880 and an agp video card Radeon 9600XT
> >>
> >> I'm using 6-STABLE with "device agp" in the kernel configuration file
> >> but the system doesn't create /dev/agpgart device
> >
> > Hi Alberto,
> > have you loaded radeon.ko ?
> >
> Now radeon and drm are compiled in the kernel. But I have the same
> problem also if radeon and drm are dynamic modules.

time :)

sorry, I don't know ... so you still dont get any information about the card in
dmesg and pciconf still shows the card as none: ... ?

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
When you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft.

Warned.