On Jun 21, 2007, at 2:54 AM, FreeBSD-Questions wrote:

Hello list,

Just curious: for me from the Netherlands bsdnews.com has not been
accessible for a few days already. Does anybody know what is wrong? It
seems that the domainname is still there and an A record as well.

Regards,
Lars.

Lars et al.

The DN/BSDNews server is temporarily offline, as a result of a system failure. We hope to have everything back online as quickly as possible.

On behalf of the entire DN/BSDNews staff I would like to thank everyone for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Cheers,
Mikel King
CITO, Tech Alliance, INC
Senior Editor, Daemon News
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.techally.com
http://www.daemonnews.org
t: 212.727.2100x132
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.