Hi,

How can one install the xorg meta port for version 6.9 before
beginning the upgrade to 7.2?  I have already updated my ports tree,
and I don't think I do one of these numbers any longer:

cd /usr/ports/x11/xorg && make install clean

I then thought about downloading the 6.9 xorg package, but all I found
on the freebsd  ftp servers was a package for 7.2.  I see in the
UPDATING file for ports that if one doesn't have the meta port
installed, they will missout on several sub ports for xorg 7.2.

Andy