Hi,

I am thinking on using dell blade and storage solutions for web hosting
business.

I am interested in installing FreeBSD in blade servers and storage solutions.
I am thinking on using blade system for load balancing and storage
solution for information security/base.

Is it possible to use FreeBSD in blade servers.
My second question would be, is it possible to connect storage solution to
freebsd setups as a hdd.

I want to use blade servers as a computing power and storage solution as hdd.

With this way, i believe it will be possible to extend storage and servers
easly.

Any input on this ?

I can probably give you some input on this next week.  We're actually
buying Sun Blade 8000 and 6000 models, but mainly to be able to say we
actually looked at something else, Dell is coming onsite here to give
us a presentation of their blades.  Since they're just individual pc's
loaded in a chassis, I'd expect it to work fine, but I can ask.

--
Andy Harrison
public key: 0x67518262