On Monday 27 January 2003 01:16 pm, Eric Buchanan wrote:
> Hello,
> I am sorry for inadvertenly posting this message to
> freebsd-questions as well.
> Last night I cvsuped src and ports, and this is the
> output of uname:
> FreeBSD host1.my.domain 4.7-STABLE FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE
> #5: Sun Nov 17 15:27:34 PST 2002
> root@:/backup/src/sys/compile/MYKERNEL i386

I just did a cvsup of src-all and nothing dealing with texinfo was
updated. So, my "no-problem" build from yesterday should compare.

Your error code 1 just means that you had an error previously. You need
to find what that error was. If you are running something like -j4,
drop the -j option so that you see the error where it is occuring.

Kent

> thank you,
> Eric Buchanan
> -
>
> > I didn't try a build today. I didn't have any
> > problem yesterday. So, I
> > can comment on the failure. You left out one
> > important piece of
> > information and that is what did you cvsup. The tag
> > info and uname -a
> > are important.
> >
> > Kent

Kent Stewart