On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 19:02 +0100, Peter Wood wrote:
> Good Afternoon,
>
> Does anyone have any knowledge, good or bad, about installing
> 6.2-RELEASE from a 5.3-RELEASE mini install CD?

The only forseeable issue is that:

fdisk -vIB / bsdlabel -w -B

...may write a 5.3 MBR/Boot Loader from /usr/mdec/ on the 5.3 ISO

> The story is that I have a 5.3-RELEASE CD in my colo server in London

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended
recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an
intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system.