Dan Nelson wrote:
In the last episode (Jun 26), Frank Bonnet said:
 Hello

 Is there a FreeBSD tool that is equivalent of "bondbind" for Linux (
 ethernet load balancing or trunking that use the Cisco's
 etherchannel ) ?

You can use the lagg device in 6-stable and -current;

mmh interresting , does this works for the amd64 version too ?
I use an IBM x3650 which is a native 64 bits bi-proc machine.

if you're running
6.2 or older you can use ng_fec or ng_one2many, but they both use
static configuration and aren't as nice.

Yes I read about this but it is far to be as useful as the Linux "bonding"
module

Anyway thanks for you answer Dan :-)

--
Cordialement