Hi list :)

is either of

1) having a host added to .Xauthority as trusted, and then doing "ssh -X [EMAIL
PROTECTED] cmd"

2) ssh -X -Y [EMAIL PROTECTED] cmd

inherintly less secure than the other? (or more prone to becoming an attack
vector to MY local computer?

thanks!

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts
you are reassembling were disassembled by you.
 Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.
 By all means, do not use hammer."
   IBM maintenance manual, 1975

Warned.