On 6/27/07, Scott Mayo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I installed mailman with the port and am getting the following:

Jun 27 12:50:09 test Mailman mail-wrapper: Group mismatch error.
Mailman expected the mail wrapper script to be executed as group
"mailman", but the system's mail server executed the mail script as
group "mailnull".  Try tweaking the mail server to run the script as
group "mailman", or re-run configure,  providing the command line option
`--with-mail-gid=mailnull'.

I installed the port with 'make install clean'.  How do I reconfigure it
with the --with-mail-gid=mailnull?  I am not sure where to put the
options when installing from a port since they are new to me.

try out: make config

PGP KeyID: 0xC730A079
Key fingerprint = F626 3C47 02F5 E43C 6620  8A1B E7A8 533B C730 A079
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys C730A079