On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:58:59 +0400
Boris Samorodov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Anyway, my actual problem wasn't with the rpm or not
> > rpm (I was going to end up finding it anyway...it's been a while I *had* to
> > go
> > into rpm world), but what is the best approach to installing this - chroot
> > the linux subsystem and install from there? It seems rpm is already
> > installed
> > in my system (BSD, not linux subsystem) ... should I use that ?
>
> Well, you may (update your ports tree and) install it from the port
> (devel/linux-libsigc++20). ;-)

:D cool . Another fine example of why OSS is the best approach IMHO.

$ less /usr/ports/devel/linux-libsigc++20/Makefile
# New ports collection makefile for:    devel/linux-libsigc++20
# Date created:                         28 Jun 2007
# Whom:                                 Boris Samorodov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
#
# $FreeBSD: ports/devel/linux-libsigc++20/Makefile,v 1.1 2007/06/28 17:44:14
bsam Exp $

thanks again :)
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Warned.