On 01/07/07, Bruno DAMOUR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,
I'm begging for help, my /var/lib disappeared. I don't know why, but the
most important is to recreate it.
What is usually there ? I know i had my postgresql data in there, but
anything more ?
Please help with whats's in yours...

Bruno

PS : it must be not that bad because I didn't yet notice anything wrong
aside of postgresql
PS2 : is there any config change that could have borked my /var/lib ?
I'm runnung up-to-date current (< 1W)

A couple of empty directories here (I do not
have postgresql) and /var/lib/xkb/README.compiled
which, after reading it, I strongly doubt is needed
for anything to run.

Default man 7 hier makes no mention of /var/lib
so I would hazard that it is not needed by anything
in world.