On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:05:18 -0700
"Jeremy M. Kelley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I've setup linux binary compatibility, but the program never
> runs.  I can send strace's or whatever else is needed.  Thank you and I
> hope you to hear from you soon.

any errors?

post the *text* output of ktrace somewhere so we can see what happens.

u run ktrace [your program]. a ktrace.out is created. then run kdump -f
ktrace.out > somethingsomething.txt and post the .txt somewhere. Basically :)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Never take Life too seriously, no one gets out alive anyway.

Warned.