On 7/2/07, Frank Bonnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello

I tried twice starting from a fresh 6.2-R installed machine
and followed intructions of the updating file but it failed
twice ... Once Xorg has been upgraded I've never been able
to start X server again , I use KDE so I start X server with
the kdm command.

Thanks a lot for any help

Frank

I wasn't in the mood for screwing around, so I just rebuilt everything
on my system after grabbing a ports tree with 7.2 in it.

pkg_delete -af
cd /usr/ports/ports-mgmt/portupgrade && make install clean
portupgrade -N x11/xorg x11/kde3 ...

Probably the least efficient way, but it got the job done. ;)

--
Jim Capozzoli
D6499626857801B6065013E3645A6B75