On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 03:29:46PM +0200, [LoN]Kamikaze wrote:

> > Now, when I launch OO, it complains not at all, but opens no windows.
> > The shell wrapper (/usr/local/openoffice.org-2.2.1/program/soffice) is
> > definitely running soffice.bin.  But the binary does nothing except
> > return an exit value of 78, which is *not* trapped by the shell wrapper.
> > And I don't know what 78 means.
>
> Try env OO_FORCE_DESKTOP=none

Set as an environment variable, that appears to make no difference.
Also tried with the variable OOO_FORCE_DESKTOP, which is mentioned in a
number of mailing list and forum posts for other operating systems.

But thanks for the suggestion.

Hrm, I just realized there's a freebsd-openoffice@ list.  Perhaps I'll
look there.

  Paul Chvostek                                             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>