I received permission to install a *nix at work.  I installed FreeBSD 6.2; but
I am unable to cvsup successfully.  I've tried the various modes.  I've even
tried nesting it in a Python script that tries to get authorization through a
proxy -- it didn't help, but was worth a try.

I really, really, really want to get past the xorg 7* issue before I have a lot
of applications installed.

If a computer at home is up-to-date, can I:

1.  Delete /usr/src/*,  /usr/ports/* and /usr/doc/* from the work computer; and

2.  copy the /usr/src/*,  /usr/ports/* and /usr/doc/* from the home computer?

Is it as simple as that?

Thanks,

Andrew