On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:16:42 -0400
Tom Grove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anyone successfully used the OSS in 6.2?  I have an Intel HDA card
> that I would like to be able to record on but when I use the OSS program
> and modules I get nothing but garbled tones coming from the speakers.
> The osstest utility also reports errors of timeouts.

I tried it over a year ago and it would crash my kernel. I've been using
Ariff's since he published them, and the ones in -STABLE since he MFCd them.

I may give OSS another try now they have gone open source...

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Never take Life too seriously, no one gets out alive anyway.

Warned.