Jerry McAllister wrote:

On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 04:46:52PM +0100, John Murphy wrote:

Wasn't there, once upon a time, an error message in FreeBSD which
reported 'This doesn't look like Kansas, Toto'?

I remember seeing that error message somewhere, but do not remember
where or if it was in FreeBSD.
It's a fortune. Whether it has also ever been an error message I cannot say, but not in 5.4 unless it's well hidden.

"Gee, Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore."

find /usr/src -type f -print0 | xargs -0 egrep -l Kansas

--Alex