Gergely CZUCZY wrote:
Good morning,

I'd like to whether the ICH9 SATA chipset and the AHCI mode/or-whatever is
supported under FreeBSD 6.2 or 6-STABLE.

I've just got a new motherboard with this new intel P35 chipset, and it has
some brand new hardware. I'm looking for the perspectives, how could i use this
board with freebsd.

Is the ICH9 ATA controller supported, and AHCI?
If not, are there patches against 6-STABLE, or when will it be supported?

Please include me in the replies since I'm not subscribed to the list.

Sincerely,

Gergely Czuczy
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

965/975 works under FreeBSD, but that's ICH8.

I think that the new chipset should work though.

-Garrett