On 7/10/07, Kyrre Nygård <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello.

My friend is switching to Linux because FreeBSD is failing on him.

When downloading a file from a FreeBSD box and a Linux box on the same
network, the FreeBSD box got 88.78 KBps whereas the Linux got 624.95
Kbps. I have no idea what's wrong, but my man isn't really into good
information design (e.g. taking something complex and making it easy),
so his system is a mess. Maybe some of you can help me locate where the
problem's at?

Thanks guys,
Kyrre

Could you please show the uname -a info?

--
Regards,

-Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri
Arab Portal