I am setting up a cvs server on my bsd box. So far i have enabled pserver in
my /etc/initd.conf file. I have added a user called 'cvsuser' i have created
a repository in /home/cvsroot i have pointed my CVSROOT variable to that
cvsroot directory. when i enter the command
cvs -d :pserver:cvsuser@localhost:/home/cvsroot login
i can't get logged in because i don't have a password set in my passwd file.
i created an empty one '/home/cvsroot/passwd' but, i don't know howto add
users to it..
can anyone help me do this?
thanks,

brian