> Maybe I'm stupid because I already spent 3 days creating my zone file
> and reverse file
> but I still can not sussefull.
> I'm running FreeBSD 6.2, I have DynamicIP: www.thecuong.gotdns.com.
> Could you help me to create the simple example  of zone file and reverse
> file for me

Who is assigning the dynamic IP ?

Dynamic DNS only works with DHCP: DCHP gives and IP to a machine and
then it informes DNS that it has given that IP and that now the DNS
should update its synamic tables accordingly. You cannot have dynamic
DNS working alone (well I think so).

Plus the DNS server that holds dynamic reccords should be at a fixed
IP address (I never heard of a DNS server on a machine with dynamic
IP, that sounds way to unstable to me).

Olivier