Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody on this list has successfully implemented the following setup on a FreeBSD machine?

Postfix + Amavisd-new + Clamav + DSpam + DBmail (PostgreSQL)

Can I use the following diagram for this?

Postfix --> Amavisd-new --> Clamav --> Amavisd-new --> DSpam --> Postfix --> DBmail-lmtpd --> DBmail-Database?

Is this the correct or optimal setup?

Being relatively new to the world of MTAs, please forgive me for any naive questions.

Any pointers, suggestions and tips will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you...

--

With best regards and good wishes,

Yours sincerely,