Tnx for quick response. I would like to confirm as below:
You said that:

"You don't want to buy a domain (or at least not in the first place).
The thing you need is a static IP address, first, and that's not being
'sold' by a domain reseller / registrar."

If I don't buy a domain being 'sold' by a domain reseller, so how can I
obtain a static IP address?
Looking foward to hear from you.
Tnx