On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:29:50 +0545
"Prakash Poudyal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi {Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome
>
> Can you send some document for me as well like for the johan kihahu. I also
> wants to do some research in freebsd as well. So can you send the document
> related to the freebsd  for me  would be much  more fruitful for me.
>
> Thank you
> Prakash
> From Nepal

Hi Prakash,
documentation is freely available on the internet - in particular the FreeBSD
Handbook is available at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html
but it is also available with the FreeBSD install CD

if you mean other than documentation, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough"
  Richard Feynman

Warned.