Hello

Frustrated? Angry for wasting your time AND money on stupid
promotional tools that DON'T work? Let me guess; you've tried
just about EVERYTHING that the Webmasters and Internet gurus
suggested :

Search Engines, E-Zines, FFAs, Opt-In lists, URL rotators,
Banners, Banner Exchange, Pop-ups, Pop-unders, Surf-For-Hits,
Paid-For-Leads, Free and Paid Classifieds, and just about
EVERYTHING else they teach you and YET, you're still not
getting any response!! I know, I've been there.

Well, you have a right to be angry, because the one and ONLY
effective marketing tool that really makes a difference is
being withheld from you! Well, not any more! I will reveal
now the single MOST effective promotional tool ever conceived,
and that is Bulk E-Mail. Let's not deny it; even large
corporations use it extensively. The difference between them
and "Spammers", is that they use it ethically, with
responsibility and legitimately. But now, you can level
the "playing field"!! If it works for them, so will it for YOU!
The untold secrets of bulk e-mail will reveal the ways and
methods of doing it correctly, so YOU can achieve success too.
 - ALL by using just this ONE powerful tool!

What are the untold Secrets to bulk mailing that makes
the all important difference? How do you tap into the
pool of tens of thousands of new Internet users coming
in every day looking for opportunities?

If you harbour hopes for building a successful e-business,
you cannot afford NOT to read the real secrets of Commercial
Bulk E-Mail! It is all explained in my booklet and you can get
a FREE copy when you send an email with "Secrets"
in the subject line to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OR please click the shortcut bellow :

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Secrets

Or  send an email with "Secrets" in the subject
line to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There's no cost or obligation.... just excitement
and an outlook for a secure financial future!

To your success!
Jeff

This is Unsolicited Commercial E-mail. To be
removed from our list, simply click :
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Remove
All requests honored immediately!