On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:22:40 -0700
"Rob Lytle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 7/17/07, Norberto Meijome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:39:03 -0700
> > "Rob Lytle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > I know this isn't a Firefox list, but perhaps someone can save me some
> > > time.  When I use the down arrow, rather than scrolling, it takes me
> > > right to the bottom of the page.
> > > Same behavior in Vista and FreeBSD.
> >
> > arrow key down works fine here.  have you tried a different keyboard?
> >
> > btw, u can use the scroll wheel of your mouse to scroll as well. - pg up +
> > pg dn work as well for larger jumps.

hi Rob,
Please keep the mailing list in CC - otherwise everyone will know of your
problem, but not of how you fixed it. I've added the list again.

Also, please don't top post - it makes following the thread quite annoying. -
fixed in this reply.

> Hitting F7 was the key.

to do what? unblock the arrows? scroll?

> Firefox must just interact differently with
> different computers/keyboards.
>
> Rob.

hmm... i dont think so..i'm using ffox on laptops and normal PS2 / USB
keyboards across MS-Win and freebsd with no differences. The only differences
are sometimes found in OSX...

what keyboard are you using btw?
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a
cure for jerks."
  Calvin

Warned.