Tek Bahadur Limbu wrote:
Since I am very new to database terminology, how scalable is a database in terms of the data storage size. I mean suppose, we have 20000 users each with a quota of 1 GB. What will eventually happen if they all used up their quotas. That will be about 20 TB in size!!

Thanking you...

You should also consider that DSPAM, fully trained, can grow very large. I use a single username for a dozen email boxes, and the database is 3.5GB. Though you can trim it by dropping tokens that aren't as accurate, or aren't as frequently used, it could still become big, especially with a lot of users.