I'm attempting to upgrade my system from 5.4 to 6.2 using sysinstall after
booting from the 6.2 cdrom. After I identify the mount points on the existing
slices and exit, I get this message: "Couldn't stat directory /mnt/dev",
followed by this message: "Unable to mount DEVFS (error 5), and it won't
continue with the upgrade. There isn't a filesystem mounted at /mnt, and /dev
is a just directory under the root filesystemm, not a separate filesystem. Is
there something I'm doing wrong, or do I have something misconfigured? Any
advice, suggestions, pointers would be greatly appreciated.