I recently put a second email server online and made that the main email server. I made the other one a backup server. Both are running FreeBSD 6.2 and Postfix. My main server went down and the backup server collected all the mail. When the main came online the backup has not forwarded the mail from the backup server to the main server. I have even tried the flush command. What could be wrong. I will include my postconf file.

canonical_maps = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/canonical_maps
command_directory = /usr/local/sbin
config_directory = /usr/local/etc/postfix
daemon_directory = /usr/local/libexec/postfix
debug_peer_level = 2
header_checks = regexp:/usr/local/etc/postfix/header_checks
html_directory = no
mail_owner = postfix
mailq_path = /usr/local/bin/mailq
manpage_directory = /usr/local/man
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost, $mydomain,
mydomain = XXX.com
myhostname = XXX.XXX.com
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8,76.215.134.134
mynetworks_style = host
newaliases_path = /usr/local/bin/newaliases
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
readme_directory = no
relay_domains = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/relay_domains
relay_recipient_maps = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/relay_recipients
sample_directory = /usr/local/etc/postfix
sendmail_path = /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
setgid_group = maildrop
smtpd_client_restrictions = check_client_access cidr:/usr/local/etc/postfix/sinokorea.cidr permit smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining, reject_non_fqdn_recipient, reject_unknown_recipient_domain, permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination, reject_rbl_client list.dsbl.org, reject_rbl_client sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:10023
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
virtual_alias_domains = XXXX.com,XXXX.com
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/virtual_alias

The relay domain reads

xxx.com         ok
xxx.com         ok
192.168.2.145   ok