Hi everybody,

I'm experiencing a minor problem with xfce4 - can't enable
reboot/shutdown options in the menu.
I had the following lines in my sudoers file (I used the second one):
1)
%groupname    ALL = NOPASSWD:/usr/local/libexec/xfsm-shutdown-helper
2)
ALIAS_NAME     ALL = (ALL)     NOPASSWD: ALL

It worked just fine this morning. I upgraded some ports - all of them
are up-to-date now; I tried either of the lines and both, but
reboot/shutdown options are disabled. I am still able to reboot/shutdown
from the console using:
sudo shutdown -r (or -p) now
But the menu options stay disabled.
xfce documentation and google refer to the above mentioned lines. What
can I do else to enable reboot/shutdown options?

Thank you in advance!
Andriy