On 7/25/07, Doug Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

RELENG_6 was updated shortly after the release of 9.3.4. I'll be
updating RELENG_[56] with the new 9.3.4-P1 version after I'm done
regression testing it, which should be some time tonight. Same for
updating HEAD with 9.4.1-P1.

The ports for bind9 and bind94 are already updated, so those with
urgent needs can use that route to upgrade immediately.

hope this helps,

Doug

Thank you Doug for the hard work, I have updated my 3 boxes which runs
BIND 9 }:)
--
Regards,

-Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri