I am having a problem getting a Dansguardian + Squid transparent
proxying system going for a client.  The following is what i want to do,
but cannot figure out how to get it working using ipfw + natd:

[Host]  -  10.0.0.150/24 - sends request to router google.com:80

[Router]  -  10.0.0.1/24 - receives request for google.com:80 but sets
  |          proxy server as next hop for transparent proxy purposes.
  |        - Not transparently proxyed yet.

[FreeBSD Proxy] - 10.0.0.2/24 - receives request for google.com:80
  |             - request gets transparently proxied to 10.0.0.2:8080
  |               (this is the part I don't know how to do).
  |             - runs through Dans, then Squid.
  |             - Squid sends request out to router again.
  |             - Outing squid requests get NATed to 10.0.0.2 (also
  |               don't know how to do this).

[Router]  -  10.0.0.1/24 - receives the request for google.com again,
  |          but request is allowed through since it's coming from
  |          10.0.0.2.

(interweb)

Can you tell me how I would setup the FreeBSD box to do what i want
using ipfw and natd?

--
Jeff Hedley
TC Networks, Inc.