Hi,

I need a daemon that will accept SMTP connections and will call the 'sendmail' command to have them transported. I should be able to configure it so it will only accept connections from certain IP addresses.

Is there a small, simple and elegant daemon available for this, or will I have to use something like Sendmail, Postfix or qmail?

Suggestions are welcome!

Ernst

PS. In my case, I will configure the 'sendmail' command in /etc/mail/ mailer.conf to forward to the 'ssmtp' command (the mail/ssmtp port).