On 7/27/07, Kris Kennaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 01:57:54PM -0600, Andrew Falanga wrote:
>
> RTFM ;-)

Ouch!  I deserved that one.  Thanks.  This is really going to hurt (me
that is), but the reason I didn't find it in the manual is because the
manual page I read was on Linux.  Before asking the question here, I
wanted to make sure that FreeBSD's 'ls -lR' worked in the same manner.
 I didn't think to read the manual pages for FreeBSD before posting.

Honestly, yet another reason I've ultimately decided I don't care for
Linux.  The documentation is rather poor compared to FreeBSD.

Thanks again,
Andy