Sat, 28 Jul 2007 06:14:26

This message  is a "probe" for  your subscription to the  SSA_ENEWS list.
You do not need to take any  action to remain subscribed to the list, and
in particular you should not reply to this message. Simply discard it now
and your subscription to the SSA_ENEWS list will not be affected.

Although no  SSA_ENEWS messages  have been  sent since  2004, we  plan to
resume periodic messages in the near future.

If you would  like to know more  about why we have sent  this probe, read
on.

We  sent  this probe  to  clean  out  invalid  email addresses  from  the
SSA_ENEWS list. If the message bounces back to our server, then the email
address is no longer valid and  it is automatically removed from the list
of subscribers.

If you receive the probe, then  no bounce occurs and your address remains
on the list.

If you want to unsubscribe yourself, you may use the following link: