On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:37:36 -0700
Noah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am wondering if there is an easy way to stop installing all of the
> xf86 input an video drivers listed below.

<snip>

I asked this some time ago on the X11 mailing list:
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?f2v3qg$vfl$1

The answer was that this will be changed in the future.

Regards,
Jona

--
"I am chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and scientists
build rhythms. I am the spirit with which your children and clowns