On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 01:43  PM, Steve Warwick wrote:
I am trying to move Sendmail mail files from /var/mail to each users home
directory (this will help with back up and disk space). However, I have not
managed to get sendmail to recognize the new mail file location.
sendmail doesn't handle local mail delivery; /usr/libexec/mail.local or another LDA like procmail does. For instance, see "man mail.local":

-h filename
Store incoming mail in filename in the user's
home directory instead of a system mail spool
directory.

and /usr/src/contrib/sendmail/mail.local/mail.local.c:

char *HomeMailFile = NULL; /* store mail in homedir */

-Chuck

Chuck Swiger | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | All your packets are belong to us.