Sure I was:

"[T]here seems to be a large number of routing problems upstream from them that prevent us from accessing the majority of the IPv6 net."

Eric

On Aug 1, 2007, at 10:06 AMAug 1, 2007, Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET wrote:

http://ipv6tb.he.net/index.php

You aren't clear on the problems at the ISP, so not sure what to tell
you.

                        Tuc

Hey list,

While my ISP is rather geeky and more than willing to give me an IPv6
tunnel to the internet, there seems to be a large number of routing
problems upstream from them that prevent us from accessing the
majority of the IPv6 net.

So, I ask two things really.

1) Does anyone know of an ISP that'll give me a /48 or /64 they'll
route across a gif tunnel?
2) What could I do to help remedy this routing problem?

Thanks!

Eric Crist