Hakan K wrote:
ytriffy,

I do not think it is a gmail issue...I post from gmail.com,,,

It's not gmail. Here is some of what our local SpamAssassin had to say about the OP's message that started this thread:

RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
[Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?80.86.254.135>]'

RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB      RBL: SORBS: sender is a abuseable web server
                            [80.86.254.135 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]

So the root problem seems to be a tainted PPP address, at best caused by another customer of their ISP and at worst indicating that the OP has bigger problems than emailing this list.