On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, ytriffy wrote:

Hi, list.
I recently send some debug data to hackers about crashes on my system.
But it seems that no one knows how to help me.
So I rely on you to help me determine which hardware can cause frequent crashes(page faults mostly). My system specs: Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+, MB: ECS (nforce4) A939 , geforce 6600gt 128mb, two memory modules kingstone and kingmax both 512mb, two hdd drives Samsung and WD both 250GB, Realtek chipset NIC,
Cirrus logic cs4281 audio card.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

ytriffy.

(In theory) all hardware can cause problems as well as the drivers which run
them.

The problem is that you most likely didn't provide enough of the right
information for people to determine what the problem was, or point you in the
right direction.

-Garrett